O’Harani, in association with Rising Star Entertainment, proudly unveils RE (LIVE) INDIA, a first-of-its-kind luxury pilgrimage for NRI (non-resident Indian) senior citizens in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Africa and Australia.
Most NRI families, living and working outside of India, include aging parents, grandparents and other relatives. Many of these senior citizens would love to go to India to meet their near and dear ones and for one (maybe last) time, visit their favorite Holy places.
However, the exigencies of modern life and work pressures prevent the entire family from traveling together, and because the younger ones cannot take the time out, the elders are not able to go, since they have to be especially looked after and have no chaperone.
So, we have curated these custom designed tours especially for those senior citizens who need to go on pilgrimages, unaccompanied. They are created specifically with safety, luxury and quality in mind for our special customers. Because at O’Harani & Rising Star, our senior travelers are truly special!
2017 ITINERARY: The Golden-Scarlet Odyssey
Tour One: September 9th-17th | Tour Two: October 8th to the 16th | Tour Three: November 4th to the 12th
- Arrival in New Delhi
- Royal Welcome at the airport
- Arrival at the hotel in a luxury sedan
- Destress with a Yoga/Meditation session by an expert
- Salon visit to prep for travel
- Enjoy the lunch customized to your preference
- Welcome ceremony and Introduction
- Dinner, Massage & Spa
Day 1 Optional Additions: Visit to Sant Sujan Singh Gurudwara, visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, roam the historical Connaught Place & Drive through the India Gate & other sites
- Fly to Amritsar
- Arrival at the hotel in a luxury sedan
- Visit to Golden Temple
- A drive through the historical lanes of Amritsar
- Refreshments enroute
- Relax with Punjabi food served at the hotel
Day 2 Optional Special Golden Temple night trip: The Golden Temple doesn't close for those who wish to go for a night meditation
- Breakfast at your convenience to be served en suite
- A visit to Tarn Taran Sahib
- Enjoy the langar at the place where Guru Amar Das started the tradition of langar
- Amritsar to Chandigarh by road with high tea to experience the countryside of Punjab
- Check in @ Hotel Hyatt Chandigarh
- Release the tiredness of the journey with a Traditional Ayurvedic Massage
- Roadtrip to Paonta Sahib, the writing site of the Dasam Granth by Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- After the langar enjoy the scenic drive back to Chandigarh
- Enjoy a dinner @ Mrs Gandhi’s place
- After breakfast fly to Jammu
- Roadtrip to Katra
- Check in at hotel
- Mata Ki Chowki
- Dinner at hotel
- Morning for rest & recreation; sight see Katra
- Roadtrip to Jammu
- Flight from Jammu to Delhi
- Check in to hotel
- Dinner, Massage & Spa-time
- Farm-house traditional special send-off
- Tour ends, but your trip to India doesn’t
- Reach Vaishno Devi Shrine via helicopter
- Traditional Rajma Chawal at the shrine
- Full day at Vaishno Devi
- Market visit & Charity (optional)
- Check out of hotel
- Head to the airport
- Each tour will have a limited number of passengers, between 10 and 15 at the most and will require 11 days on the ground in India. Breakfast, lunch & dinner are included with each tour, as is domestic travel within India. International travel to and from India is not included.
- Each tour will have a qualified nurse traveling with the group, carrying a full medical kit, not just for first aid, but for serious medical emergencies. Each passenger’s medical history will be with the medical team, well before the start of the tour.
- Each tour will have a hospital on call within a 50-mile radius, no matter what the route is.
- Each tour will have a fully qualified professional tour operator and team with the group. Young teams have be chosen especially from South Bombay 1 colleges, with great knowledge of English, pleasing personalities and a special CELEBRITY GUEST (Indian television or movie actor) with every tour.
- Minute-by-minute itinerary planned and accessed by passengers well before the start of the tour. All paperwork, check-ins, entrances to places of worships, advance arrangements on all parts of the itinerary will be done by the team in advance.
- First class, 5-star hotels, resorts, palaces and other amenities at every Pilgrim point. Executive Class rooms, designer meals, yoga, spa treatments, exercise regimes and daily entertainment at every hotel.
- Custom-designed vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals, including meals especially designed per the passenger’s dietary requirement (diabetic meals, vegan meals, Jain meals, etc.).
- First-class ground transport between points, business class domestic travel where available, helicopter or air charters wherever necessary. Budget airlines will, as far as possible, be avoided.
- Specially-packed designer food hampers with fruits, fresh juices, mineral water and a host of scrumptious goodies while on the road.
- 24-hour security accompanying the tours.
- Pre-arranged and seamless Darshan at the Pilgrimage place, enough time for worship, advance bookings where available, VIP Darshan where available, souvenirs and personalized gifts from each place of worship.
- Provisions for special personalized poojas, akhand paths, yagnas for each passenger, if requested in advance. Prasadams will be collected by the team on behalf of the guests.
- Tours especially created for the aged, ample time for rest and recreation added, so that pilgrimages happen with minimum stress.
***Think of this as the Exotic Marigold Hotel experience for Indian senior citizens!
Jitin Hingorani | firstname.lastname@example.org | 469.587.9814
*Contact us via email or phone for quotes & detailed itinerary!